August 3, 2009

searching the lights beneath the sorrow.

ookaayy. where should i start.

apperantly, i should be reading and learning in my company law class now. somehow, our mdm halyani did not turn up for 3 times in a row from last week's classes. so now, here i am stuck in itd, sigh-ing and thinking for the sake of my future, my feelings and my emotions (that is the purpose of blogging rite? showing emotions?) well, there are basically 3 issues arises :

1. whether i should move on strong or else following the sadness down beneath my heart.

2. whether i should go to land law tutorial at 2pm instead of tomorrow. and;

3. whether i should go to the library in a bit of time instead of sitting here burning up my eyes.

these thing is making me sick. anddd weak . i have no mood in doing anything starting at 8 am in the morning, and i felt totally fuck-tap. pernah tak tibe2 rase macam nak nangis and needed someone you loves to be around all the time? yes, that kind of feelings. and it is so tiring. i tried so hard to pull through it. somehow i still feel the same.

ppl gves advices, keep chering me up. thank you.
but i rather kept it down. till the time passes by.
i rather walk alone. in silent.
and i think i have made up my mind.

firstly, i think i shoud move on and be strong sbb sooner or later it will come to me and happens to do it. i'll try. my very best and if there is ppl who will stuck up their nose to me high i will definitely give my high fist back to them. i promise. ( with my strenght of coz)

secondly, i should be going to the tutorial today because if i finish it today, i will not be bother for tommorow's class anymore.

lastly, i rather stuck here. no mood to walk to the library.

danggg. im off. wanting to searh for the pure ligths**
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment