August 17, 2009

one year of relationship//

hello worldwide ;)
as if worwide is reading this thing. oh i know put, u'll read mine sooner or later.
harhar :DDD

btw, its august once again and ramadhan is already around the corner. its been a very very busy month. and anorther busy months to come. with the asgmnt, test and presentations. what more could it be? its been a challenge for me. and i hope i can get through this.and of course with the help of my frens. *angels*

yes can get through it, like my precious relationship with bb :)
finally it has been a year that we are together. since our first meet in may '08 , the friendship move on stronger till the day he asked me to be his girl. it was a very tough decesion to made in regards of my previous life, but sweet enough, he managed to wait :) ohh i love you sayang.
from that day, i know who can lead me to happiness in regards of my love life and future. i just know he's the one :)

baby, happy one year aniversarry.
no matter what happen, i will always be your lil star
and will always love you still. i promise.




*hugs and kisses*




4 comments:

  1. setahun berlalu dengan cepat.im happy for you guys!muaaaax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe.haha happy anniversary! kau ngn shuk memg hebat babe! haha btw, about what u said..well, there has been sumthin goin on, but uve been so far from me smp xsmpat nak story but i will do so indeed just need to squeeze in time..but will do i tell you. will do!

    ReplyDelete